All suspects of Manchester Bombing arrested
June 11,London: The British police said Sunday,”All the suspects arrested over last month's Manchester concert bombing have been released without charge,”.Detectives are still not sure whether the attacker had accomplices.
Salman Abedi, from Britondetonated a knapsack bomb as crowds were leaving an Ariana Grande concert on May 22, killing 22 people and himself.After the attack, police said they had rounded up members of Abedi's network. But Greater Manchester Police said Sunday that all 22 people arrested on suspicion of terrorism offenses have now been released without charge.Head of counterterrorism policing for northwest England,Russ Jackson said Abedi assembled the bomb himself, but it's unclear "whether he acted alone in obtaining the materials for the device ... and whether others knew or were complicit in the storage of materials knowing what was being planned."
Suspects arrested under terrorism laws can be held for up to 14 days before they must be charged or released.
Police traced Abedi's movements in the weeks before the attack in detail, and "understand how the chemicals and equipment were obtained and where the bomb was assembled."
Police also appealed for information from anyone who saw a white Nissan Micra police believe Abedi used to transport and store bomb components.They also want to speak to Abedi's younger brother Hashem, who has been detained in Libya.
The Oslo Times International News Network